As you travel around Downingtown and Glen Mills, you will likely come across a BMW X3 on local roads. That is because so many drivers are drawn to its incredible interior. The 2022 BMW X3 interior is surprisingly spacious and is well-equipped with premier amenities designed to take your daily commute to the next level. Let’s take a more in-depth look at the BMW X3 interior specs below before you visit our showroom to see the X3 up close.
2022 BMW X3 INTERIOR SPECS
First, we will take a look at the BMW X3 interior specs so that you can be sure that it offers enough space to meet your needs in Media. Don’t let its conveniently compact frame fool you. There is plenty of space to stretch out during errands or long commutes.
- BMW X3 seating capacity: 5 passengers
- Front/rear headroom (inches): 41.1/39.1
- Front/rear shoulder room (inches): 57.6/56.0
- Front/rear legroom (inches): 40.3/36.4
- BMW X3 cargo capacity behind front/rear seats (cubic feet): 62.7/28.7
BMW X3 COLORS FOR THE INTERIOR
Next, we move on to the fun part. There are several gorgeous BMW X3 colors for the interior that perfectly complement any exterior hue that you desire. You also have the choice of luxe SensaTec upholstery or sophisticated Vernasca leather.
- Canberra Beige Perforated
- Tacora Red Perforated
- Cognac Perforated
- Black Perforated
STANDOUT BMW X3 INTERIOR FEATURES
Still wondering if the BMW X3 is deserving of that coveted spot in your West Chester garage? The BMW X3 interior is packed to the brim with state-of-the-art features designed to keep you comfortable, entertained, and safe no matter where the road takes you.
- 12.3-inch Digital Instrument Cluster
- BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant
- Apple CarPlay™/Android Auto™
- Panoramic moonroof
- USB charge ports
- Multifunction steering wheel
- Multi-zone climate control
- 40/20/40 split-folding rear seats
- And many more!